How Our HMF Shared Trip Pricing is Determined…
1. What Island (Kona, Oahu, Maui, Kauai)
2. What Type of Fishing (Big Game, Bottom, Shark) – Bottom and Shark only offered on Oahu
3. What Type of Shared Boat (6 or Less/ 10+ Angler Boat)
4. What Size is the Shared Fishing Boat (20’-60’)
How Does It Work?…
Most of HMFs Shared Trips require a minimum of (4) registered anglers and can take a maximum of (6) anglers. If you are simply looking for the lowest pricing, HMF also offers large group trips where there are more than 10+ matched up anglers on a boat.
Once you make your booking, you are ready to go. You will be provided with a Trip Confirmation that contains all trip and payment information. You should print this confirmation and bring it with you to the boat on the day of the fishing trip
User Name and Password that allows you to sign into the HMF Angler Portal HMF will send you automated electronic reminders to ensure the highest level of customer service and trip satisfaction. You will be provided with a User Name and Password that
What Makes HMF Shared Trips Better
- We make it easy and affordable providing a simple Calendar of all Shared Fishing Trips with Real Time eBooking Solutions
- No one catches more fish and offers nicer fishing equipment than HMFs Fleet of Boats
- No one books more shared trips on the Hawaiian Islands than HMF, so your chances of cancellation are very low.
- HMF offers at least (1) Scheduled Shared Trip almost every day of the week on all Islands.
- No one books more shared trips than HMF, so your chances of cancellation are very low.
- HMF works as a consortium with only the nicest, most active, most experienced crew and proven sport fishing boats in Hawaii.
- There is NO BOOKING FEE so you are always guaranteed the best pricing, better than going direct!
- When (5) or more HMF anglers are booked to a single boat, all anglers receive credit rebates that are as good as cash on the HMF Website.
- After eBooking HMF will provide updated trip status via automated emails and SMS text messages
- You can change to a different trip or cancel a trip at any time 24 HOURS PRIOR to your booked trip.
When (5) or more HMF anglers are booked to a single boat, all anglers receive credit rebates that are as good as cash on the HMF Website. HMF Credits can be used towards another future HMF fishing trip (Shared or Private) or HMF credits can be as utilized as Applied Cash to purchase apparel or any additional services or items offered by HMF on our website.
- (5) Anglers on any Shared boat then all anglers receive a $5 HMF Credit
- (6) Anglers booked on any Shared boat then all anglers receive a $10 HMF Credits
How Do I Change my Trip After I Book It?…
Changing your booked trip is very easy, and it is completely free as long as the change is done before the Cancellation Time.
You can change your trip as many times as you wish prior to the Cancellation Time.
All trip changes must be done online at www.hawaiimarlinfishing.com/anglerportal. You must sign in with User Name & Password When you are inside the Angler Portal, click Change/ Edit Trip. Then select your trip and make your changes.
If you are having difficulty making your changes online, you may also call HMF (808.369.9779) and have a representative help you.
All shared trip bookings are charged to the Anglers authorized credit card at the Trip Cancellation Time. If a trip is cancelled by HMF or due to Weather, then a trip deposit will not be taken. If a trip deposit has been taken and a Shared Trip is cancelled by HMF, then all deposit money will be refunded in full.
What Happens When There are “Not Enough” Anglers ?…
If a scheduled shared trip does not have enough anglers booked within 24 hours of the trips scheduled departure time, then HMF will send an email out to the HMF fleet to see if anybody wants to sell their available anglers to HMF so we can complete our scheduled trip. If nobody in the fleet responds within (14) hours of the HMF message, HMFs automated system notifies all anglers (via text and email) who have registered for a shared charter that HMF has not booked the minimum amount of anglers for the boat. The registered anglers are provided the opportunity to Accept Cancellation (Full Refund) or choose from the following choices:
- Pay the Difference (same as other registered anglers) and Book the “Same” Boat that the Angler signed up for. With this option you are still not paying anywhere close to the price that you would pay for a private exclusive charter, but the angler is receiving almost equal private trip benefits as you will be going out on a premier sport fishing boat that has (3) or Less Anglers creating more relaxation room and increasing your chances at reeling in the fish of a lifetime.
- Pay the Difference (maybe more or maybe less depending on boat size) to join up on another Scheduled Shared Fishing trip that is going out (Same Day or Next Available). If the only shared boat that is going out in the harbor is a “SMALLER BOAT” than the boat you originally booked and were hoping for, if you select to be moved to this trip, your provided credit or debit card will be refunded in full for the difference in cost between your originally booked trip and the cost of the less expensive smaller boat trip.
- If the only other scheduled boat going out in the harbor is a “LARGER BOAT” than the boat you originally booked and were hoping for, if you select to be moved to this trip, the angler will be prompted to pay for the increased cost difference between your originally booked “smaller boat” trip and the cost of this slightly more expensive larger boat shared trip. When there are both “SMALLER and LARGER” Shared Boat Trips being booked in the harbor, and those trips are still looking for anglers, the HMF system will give the anglers the choice to to select either option.
If a Shared Trip is cancelled after the Cancellation Time and Before the Scheduled Trip departs, then HMFs Cancellation Policy will be in effect.
If a shared trip is NEVER cancelled by the Angler and they simply don’t show up, then the Angler will be charged the full HMF shared trip price.
Cancelling your booked trip is very easy, and it is completely free as long as the Cancellation is done before the Cancellation Time.
All trip cancellations must be done online at www.hawaiimarlinfishing.com/anglerportal. You must sign in with User Name & Password When you are inside the Angler Portal, click Change/ Edit Trip. Then select your trip and make your changes or cancellation.
If you are having difficulty online, you may also call HMF (808.369.9779) and have a representative help you.
Trips are only officially Cancelled when HMF has issued an electronic Trip Cancellation Confirmation Receipt to the Angler.
All Shared Trip bookings are charged to the Anglers authorized credit card at the Trip Cancellation Time.
If a trip is cancelled by HMF or due to Weather, then a trip deposit will not be taken by HMF. If a trip deposit has been taken and a Shared Trip is cancelled by HMF, then all deposit money will be refunded in full.
Click on any “Shared Calendar" date below to see what trips we have available.
Let us know what Island you want to fish on ?
We will be happy to show you all of the Shared Fishing Trips
A shared fishing trip is where individuals are willing to be matched up with other anglers to make a full boat. In other words, "Pay Per Spot." You don't have to book the entire boat just to go fishing. And, unlike other boats that book (6) total anglers to a shared trip, at HMF we will only book (3) anglers to a boat. Select what Island, then click on the Calendar below to see our schedule of trips to reserve your spot or watch a trip. It's that easy!
*Prices listed below include all taxes and fees*
4 Hour = $236 per angler
6 Hour = $290 per angler
8 Hour = $325 per angler
HMF specializes in Shared Fishing Trips for Big Game Fish. No matter what, by booking your shared trip with HMF you are guaranteed that:
Only (3) Total Anglers will be booked to a shared boat so you are DOUBLING YOUR CHANCES of getting hooked up and fighting some fish. You will also have TWICE as much space on the boat to relax and be comfortable aboard our 34' to 53' Vessels. On every trip the first (2) Reserved Spots are always RISK FREE and there are no financial committments until we have (3) anglers. You will be on a first class fishing vessel where Rods, Reels and Bait will be provided, and if you want to Order a Lunch delivered to the boat we can do that too! Because HMF is booking more shared fishing trips than any other operator on the Hawaiian Islands, so your chances of a trip cancelling is very low.